Fluke 568 and 566 Thermometers two-in-one infrared and contact thermometers with an innovative dot matrix display. Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement accuracy .It has a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 566 and 568 make even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button. With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 and 568 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
• Compatibility with all standard miniconnector K-type thermocouples allows you to preserve your thermocouple investments
• Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
• Capture up to 99 points (568) or 20 point (566) of data, for downloading and recalling later
• Easily trend and analyze data with included FlukeView® Forms software (568)
• See your data right away without leaving the site, using the USB (568) and your laptop for “Hands-free” datalogging
• Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement accuracy